Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Bloggiest of Them All?

Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Today, I added a large silver mirror from IKEA to my room above my desk. This large round mirror adds pseudo space to the area. Unfortunately, I share my room, so this adds to the limited space between the two of us.



I also added three shelving units from Target, they are various sizes, so that gives it a fresh look. I used one shelf to house my recent Christmas and Holiday cards, another to put books, a vase and candle on, and the third for two shadow box picture frames. One contains a picture I bought from IKEA, and the smaller one I made, (I lined the back with cork, and mounted fake butterflies to it).


Here is a view of all the additions I just made to my room, hope you like them! The bedding in the pic is also a mix and match from IKEA. The 'E' above the bed is something I made with a little helo from Microsoft Word and my friends at FedEx Kinko's!


See ya 'round!

1 comments:

Kait said...

Really am loving your blog and your place! Great taste :). Found you via 20sb & am following you now.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket